PowerTools Adds Functionality to Your PickRight System
Power Up PickRight With PowerTools
Updated: February 2024
ProCat continues to provide customers with new solutions to improve warehouse operations.
PowerTools is a PC-based application that maximizes the benefit you get from PickRight. Think of PowerTools as a bridge between your ERP and PickRight. Pick shift supervisors and warehouse managers can utilize different desktop utilities in PowerTools to replace manual processes happening alongside PickRight when picking orders.
The list of tools continues to grow.
PowerTools brings 20+ features to strengthen picking operations:
- Picker Assignments – Assign specific customers to specific pickers, both one time and permanently
- Continuous Pick – Start the next UoW where the picker ended their last UoW, reducing picker steps by up to 25%
- Quick Batch – Batch full case orders for picking pallets
- Wholesaler Batching – Automatically batch customer orders based on data provided in the import files.
- Tote Limits – Start a new tote when weight or cube limits have been reached. Allow estimated package count by route.
- Remote Approvals – Allows a supervisor to enable Manual Scanning and Out of Stocking for a single item for employees who are not authorized to perform those functions. Authorization can be done from the supervisors PC. Functionality can be enabled for one or all employees for a set period of time.
- Picker Status – Shows last or current Unit of Work and current status.
- Picker Messages – Create pre-defined messages for pickers to send to supervisors.
- Notification Users – Determine who is eligible for text message notifications.
- Picker Activities – Track non-picking activities by employee such as time spent sweeping or making boxes.
- PO Batching – Allows receivers to batch multiple POs for receiving. Good tool for Dot Foods.
- Truck Picking Sequence – Display trucks in dispatch sequence on picker wrist computers.
- Order Redelivery – Allows a new Delivery Date, Route, and Stop to be entered for an order that has been returned.
- Customer Expiration Dates – Adjust expiration dates for specific customers by item or Pick Area.
- Customer Package Files – Creates supplemental package data similar to Advanced Ship Notification.
- Item Allocation – Allocate available inventory among customer orders.
- Alternate UPC Codes – Add multiple UPC codes to products
- Bin Analysis – Maximize pick line slotting efficiency with a modeling tool that shows visits to each pick location.
- Host Restock – Pickers can send the host system an item restock request from PickRight.
- Out of Stock by QOH – Items with “0” quantity on hand will be removed from all future UoW’s on the wearables.
- Pre-Stamped Cigarettes – Direct pickers to a different pick bin for pre-stamped cigarette cartons.
- Stamper Status – Shows current UoW by route and stop of stamped cartons and progress of current order.
- TaxRight Productivity – Creates a pick area for cigarette stamping. Data displays in PickRight reports and IncentRight.
Maximize the value of your PickRight solution with a wide range of functions from PowerTools. The solution is easy to implement and does not require a new interface. PowerTools is a monthly subscription. Talk to us about Implementation and Pricing – Email ProCat or call us at (888) 860-2500 to get started with PowerTools today.
Interested in learning more about how ProCat solutions can help your company?
Whether you have a question about solution features, product demonstrations, pricing structures or anything else, our team is ready to answer all your questions.
We are here to help you.