New Solution Release: PickRight PowerTools
Power Up PickRight With PowerTools
ProCat continues to provide customers with new solutions to improve warehouse operations.
PowerTools is a PC-based application that maximizes the benefit you get from PickRight. Think of PowerTools as a bridge between your ERP and PickRight.
PowerTools brings 9 additional features to strengthen picking operations:
- Picker Assignments – assign specific customers to specific pickers, both one time and permanently
- Truck Picking Sequence – display trucks in dispatch sequence on picker wrist computers
- Continuous Pick – start the next UoW where the picker ended their last UoW, reducing picker steps by up to 25%
- Non-picking activities – track non-picking activities by employee such as time spent sweeping or making boxes
- Inventory allocation – allocate available inventory among customer orders
- Picker and Stamper shadowing – remotely watch a picker while they pick an order
- TaxRight Pick Area – create a pick area for cigarette stamping, with data displaying in PickRight reports and IncentRight.
- Package Data Export – creates supplemental package data similar to Advance Ship Notification.
- Remote Approvals – Allows a supervisor to enable Manual Scanning and Out of Stocking for a single item for employees who are not authorized to perform those functions. Authorization can be done from the supervisors PC. Functionality can be enabled for one or all employees for a set period of time.
For more on PowerTools, visit the Power Tools solution page here.
Interested in learning more about how ProCat solutions can help your company?
Whether you have a question about solution features, product demonstrations, pricing structures or anything else, our team is ready to answer all your questions.
We are here to help you.