PowerTools Adds Functionality to Your PickRight System
Power Up PickRight With PowerTools
Updated: February 2022
ProCat continues to provide customers with new solutions to improve warehouse operations.
PowerTools is a PC-based application that maximizes the benefit you get from PickRight. Think of PowerTools as a bridge between your ERP and PickRight. Pick shift supervisors and warehouse managers can utilize over a dozen different desktop utilities in PowerTools to replace manual processes happening alongside PickRight when picking orders.
PowerTools brings 15 features to strengthen picking operations:
- Picker Assignments – Assign specific customers to specific pickers, both one time and permanently
- Truck Picking Sequence – Display trucks in dispatch sequence on picker wrist computers
- Continuous Pick – Start the next UoW where the picker ended their last UoW, reducing picker steps by up to 25%
- Non-picking activities – Track non-picking activities by employee such as time spent sweeping or making boxes
- Inventory allocation – Allocate available inventory among customer orders
- Picker and Stamper shadowing – Remotely watch a picker while they pick an order
- TaxRight Pick Area – Create a pick area for cigarette stamping, with data displaying in PickRight reports and IncentRight.
- Package Data Export – Creates supplemental package data similar to Advance Ship Notification.
- Remote Approvals – Allows a supervisor to enable Manual Scanning and Out of Stocking for a single item for employees who are not authorized to perform those functions. Authorization can be done from the supervisors PC. Functionality can be enabled for one or all employees for a set period of time.
- Quick Batch – Batch full case orders for picking pallets.
- Alternate UPC Codes – Add multiple UPC codes to products.
- Expiration Dates – Adjust expiration dates for specific customers by item or Pick Area.
- Picker Messages – Create predefined messages for pickers to send to supervisors.
- Discontinued Products – Enter a list of discontinued items with a replacement item. A retail shelf tag for the replacement item will print whenever the discontinued item is ordered.
- Pick Line Slotting Analysis – Modeling that shows visits to each pick location under various scenarios. Maximize pick line slotting efficiency with this tool.
Maximize the value of your PickRight solution with a wide range of functions from PowerTools. The solution is easy to implement and does not require a new interface. PowerTools is a monthly subscription. Talk to us about Implementation and Pricing – Email ProCat or call us at (888) 860-2500 to get started with PowerTools today.
Interested in learning more about how ProCat solutions can help your company?
Whether you have a question about solution features, product demonstrations, pricing structures or anything else, our team is ready to answer all your questions.
We are here to help you.