Power Up Your PickRight with PowerTools
Utilities to Enhance PickRight
PowerTool's Features and Benefits
PowerTools is a PC-based desktop application for pick shift supervisors and warehouse managers to use that can replace manual processes happening alongside PickRight when picking orders. The PowerTools suite contains over a dozen desktop utilities that have been designed to bridge the gap between PickRight and ERP systems.
- Assign specific customers to specific pickers, both one time and permanently.
Truck Picking Sequence
- Truck Picking Sequence
- Start the next UoW where the picker ended their last UoW. Reduce picker steps by up to 25%.
- Track non-picking activities by employee such as time spent sweeping or making boxes.
- Manage inventory allocation for your customers based on available quantity on hand.
Picker and Stamper Shadowing
- Remotely watch a picker while they pick an order.
TaxRight Pick Area
- Creates a pick area for cigarette stamping. Data displays in PickRight reports and IncentRight.
Package Data Export
- Creates supplemental package data similar to Advanced Ship Notification.
- Allows a supervisor to enable Manual Scanning and Out of Stocking for a single item for employees who are not authorized to perform those functions. Authorization can be done from the supervisors PC.
- Batch full case orders for picking pallets
- Create predefined messages for pickers to send to supervisors
- A retail shelf tag for replacement items will print whenever a discontinued item is ordered.
Pick Line Slotting Analysis
- Maximize pick line slotting efficiency with a modeling tool that shows visits to each pick location.
Interested in learning more about how ProCat solutions can help your company?
Whether you have a question about solution features, product demonstrations, pricing structures or anything else, our team is ready to answer all your questions.
We are here to help you.