Incent Employee Performance
Drive employee productivity with incentives.
IncentRight's Features and Benefits
Increase Picker Productivity
- Use financial incentives to encourage faster picking
- Increased productivity will shorten pick shifts
- Maintain accuracy while reducing payroll
Estimate the Financial Impact of an Incentive Program
- Incentives assigned by Pick Area
- Update target rates and incentive levels by pick area
- Modeling tools forecast results
Easy to Use Reporting Suite
- Easy-to-understand incentive pay detail for employees
- Summary reporting for payroll processing
- Provides blended hourly rate (base + incentive) for payroll compliance
Incentive Pay White Paper
Pay-For-Performance Plans for Warehouse Workers
Incentive programs, also known as pay-for-performance plans, have become increasingly common in warehousing and industrial settings, thanks in large part to advances in labor management platforms that allow the measurable tracking of employee performance.
At times when warehouse labor is in short supply, organizations that take advantage of effective pay-for-performance plans can gain an edge in the war for talent, along with other important benefits like improved efficiency, productivity and employee engagement.
With our old incentive plan, employees did not understand what they were being incented for and how the system worked, so they were not motivated by it. After we implemented IncentRight the pickers knew exactly what they needed to do to earn incentive dollars. IncentRight has been a good thing for our company.Jodi Buckner, CFOLyons Specialty Company
Interested in learning more about how ProCat solutions can help your company?
Whether you have a question about solution features, product demonstrations, pricing structures or anything else, our team is ready to answer all your questions.
We are here to help you.